This one-and-a-half story, side-gabled house is three bays wide and double-pile with a two-story, full-width, shed-roofed rear ell. There is a pair of gabled dormers on the façade with a shed-roofed dormer between them. On the rear elevation is a wide shed-roofed dormer. The house has a stuccoed foundation, vinyl siding and windows, and an exterior brick chimney in the east gable end. The inset front porch is supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers with an original wood railing. The left end of the porch was enclosed as early as the 1970s. The house retains deep gable returns over the porch, four-over-one, double-hung wood sash windows on the second floor gable ends, and a one-story projecting bay on the west elevation. County tax records date the building to 1925. The earliest known occupant is Maria P. Oglesby in 1930.