This one-story, front-gabled, Minimal Traditional house is three bays wide and double-pile with a
wide, flush gable on the west elevation and a gabled rear ell on the southwest corner. The house has a painted
brick foundation, vinyl siding and windows, and an exterior brick chimney on the west elevation. The frontgabled
porch is supported by decorative metal posts on painted brick piers with a modern wood railing
between the piers; it has a concrete slab floor and is accessed by a painted brick stair with brick knee walls. A
low stone retaining wall extends across the front of the lot. The earliest known occupant is W. Jack Mitchell
(tobacco worker) in 1940.