This one-story, side-gabled bungalow is two bays wide and five bays deep with a full-width, gabled rear ell and a projecting, side-gabled bay on the west elevation. The house retains little original fabric; the frame structure it has been covered entirely with modern brick and door and window openings have been altered. The rear ell has a continuous brick veneer. There is an incomplete rear addition beyond the ell with an open foundation. Most window and door openings have been boarded over, but some have vinyl windows. A shed-roofed ell projects from the right end of the façade and a front-gabled porch exists on the left end. The porch is supported by grouped or single posts on brick piers and has a full brick column on the left end. The porch gable has vinyl siding, but retains a knee brace. County tax records date the building to 1930; the earliest known occupant is Hattie Meadows (employee, N C Mutual Life Insurance Company) in 1935.