This one-and-a-half-story, side-gabled bungalow is three bays wide and triple-pile with a gabled rear ell on the southwest corner and a shed-roofed block east of the ell. The house has a brick foundation, aluminum siding, and three interior brick chimneys. It retains nine-over-one, double-hung, Craftsman-style wood sash windows, paired on the facade. The gabled front dormer has a pair of six-over-one, double-hung wood sash windows. The original Craftsman-style, eight-light-over-one-panel front door remains with a ten-light sidelight. The shed-roofed, engaged front porch is supported by paired posts on brick piers with granite caps. The porch has a beadboard ceiling, wood floor, and an original wood railing with a star pattern the center of each span; it is accessed by a brick stair with brick knee walls. A brick and concrete retaining wall extends along the front of the property. County tax records date the building to 1930; the earliest known occupant is Samuel Green (laborer) in 1930.