(Below in italics is from the 2009 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This two-story, hip-roofed house is three-bays wide and double pile with a two-story projecting gabled bay on the right side (facing Burch Avenue) and a one-story gabled wing at the rear. The house retains a high level of architectural integrity including a slate roof, original wood weatherboards and trim, and twenty-four-over-one wood windows. A hip-roofed front porch extends across the front of the house and wraps around the right side, terminating at the two-story gabled bay. The porch is supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers and has an original railing. The roof features exposed beadboard-finished eaves with curved purlins. A hip-roofed dormer centered on the façade has a pair of twelve-light casement windows. The front entrance is a fifteen-light French door, with original matching transom and sidelights. The house stands prominently at the southwest corner of Gattis and Burch.
Its earliest known occupant is Currie T. Miles (Miles & Miles) in 1925. The house has been divided into multiple apartments.