This one-story, hip-roofed house is three bays wide and triple-pile, with a side-gabled roof that extends across the façade and a gabled rear ell. It has a stuccoed foundation, asbestos siding, and no remaining chimneys. It retains two-over-two, double-hung wood sash windows on the façade and east elevation with six-over-six, double-hung wood sash windows at the rear. The hip-roofed front porch is supported by simple square posts with a replacement railing and new wood decking. The house retains partial gable returns and louvered vents in the gable ends. A stepped brick retaining wall extends across the front of the property and along the driveway on the east side of the house. County tax records date the building to 1920; the earliest known occupant is H. C. Coleman (laborer) in 1925.