This one-story, side-gabled bungalow is three-bays wide and double-pile with an engaged shed-roofed porch and two, shed-roofed rear additions. The house has a brick pier foundation with concrete-block curtain wall and an interior brick chimney. It retains original molded wood weatherboards on the main block of the house with vinyl on the rear ells and large knee braces in the gable ends. An original, shed-roofed dormer has been removed. The house has replacement windows throughout, several boarded-over windows on the east elevation, and a replacement front door. The porch is supported by tapered wood columns and has an original porch railing, tongue-and-groove flooring, and beautifully detailed rake boards sawn with an angular pattern. A stone retaining wall extends across the front of the property with a brick stair to the front walk. County tax records date the building to 1925; the earliest known occupant is Adulphus Brewington (reverend) in 1925.