(Below in italics is from the 2009 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, hip-roofed house is three-bays wide and triple pile. It has an engaged front porch supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers. A hip-roofed dormer is centered on the façade and has a pair of louvered vents. The house has been covered with vinyl siding and has replacement one-over-one windows. Its replacement front door retains the original ten-light sidelight.
The earliest known occupant of the house is David A. Williamson (bricklayer) in 1925.