This one-story, hip-roofed house is two bays wide and double-pile with a gabled rear ell on the southeast corner. It has a brick pier-and-curtain-wall foundation, aluminum siding, and two interior brick chimneys. The hip-roofed front porch is supported by decorative metal posts and has a carpeted floor and metal railing. The house has been altered with the installation of a brick veneer on the lower half of the façade and the partial enclosure of the porch with board-and-batten sheathing and metal windows. Beneath the porch roof, façade windows have been replaced with a sixteen-light colonial picture window. A low stone retaining wall extends across the front of the property. The earliest known occupant is William Jackson (laundryworker, Durham Laundry Company) in 1930.