This one-and-a-half-story, side-gabled bungalow is three bays wide and triple-pile with a projecting, one-story, shed-roofed bay on the west elevation. The house has a brick pier-and-curtain-wall foundation, an interior brick chimney, and an exterior brick chimney on the east elevation. It has vinyl siding on the first floor, wood shingles on the second floor, and knee braces in the gable ends. The house has a replacement front door and vinyl windows. The wide, gabled front dormer has three windows, plywood siding, and knee braces supporting the roof. The engaged porch is supported by paired posts on brick piers with a replacement wood railing. It is accessed by a brick stair with brick knee walls and metal railings. A stone retaining wall extends along the front of the property and the driveway on the east side of the house. County tax records date the building to 1928; the earliest known occupant is William Pegram (tobacco worker) in 1930.