This one-story, hip-roofed house is three bays wide and four-pile with a shed-roofed addition across
the rear and a flush gable centered on the façade. The house has a painted brick foundation, original wood
weatherboards, and three interior brick chimneys. It retains three-over-one, double-hung, Craftsman-style
wood sash windows, grouped into threes on the façade, and has a four-light stationary window in the gable.
The hip-roofed front porch is supported by tapered wood columns with a metal railing and has been enclosed
with screens on the left side. The earliest known occupant is Laura A. Grandy (cook) in 1930.