This one-story, side-gabled Minimal Traditional house is three bays wide and double-pile with a side-gabled enclosed porch on the west elevation and a gabled rear ell on the southwest corner. The house has a brick veneer, six-over-six, double-hung wood sash windows, and an interior brick chimney. The front door, an original three-light-over-four-panel door is located in a projecting, front-gabled bay and is sheltered by a small gable with scalloped vertical sheathing and knee braces; it is accessed by a brick stoop and stair with a metal railing. The enclosed side porch has jalousie windows with aluminum awnings and has scalloped sheathing in the fascia and gable end. A low stone retaining wall extends across the front of the property. The earliest known occupant is Henry Barnes (laborer) in 1930.