(Below in italics is from the Holloway District NR listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, triple-A-roofed house is three bays wide and single-pile with a stuccoed brick foundation, vinyl siding, soffits, and eaves, and an asphalt-shingled roof. A hip-roofed front porch has been enclosed with screening and original porch supports and rails removed. Bargeboards have also been removed. The house has replacement one-over-one windows smaller than the original window openings. A gabled wing extends from the left (east) rear of the house with an enclosed shed-roofed porch within the ell. The house’s occupants changed frequently and include Miss Nettie Dudley (Golden Belt Manufacturing Company) in 1907 and 1911, George Gardner (clerk) and Jarvis C. Gooch (laborer) in 1915, W. Clyde Strickland (machinist) in 1919, and J. H. Malone in 1924.