This two-story, hip-roofed Foursquare house is three bays wide and triple-pile with a one-story, gabled rear ell on the northwest corner. The house has a painted brick pier-and-curtain-wall foundation, original wood weatherboards, and two brick chimneys; an interior chimney just left of the ridgeline and an exterior chimney on the east elevation. A one-story, canted bay on the west elevation has a hipped roof. The house retains four-over-one, double-hung Craftsman-style windows on the first floor, but second floor windows have been replaced. There is a low gable centered on the façade with a three-light window. The gabled front porch is supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers with aluminum awnings shielding the porch. It is accessed by a brick stair with brick knee walls. A low stone retaining wall that extends across the front of the property and along the driveway; according to the current owner, it was built using the materials from a deconstructed building on the campus of NCCU. The site slopes to the rear to expose a basement with access from the driveway side. According to the current owner, the house was constructed around 1908 and was owned by Wilma Milo; however, the house does not appear on the 1913 Sanborn map and the earliest known occupant is Adam Jones (laborer) in 1925.
Garage, c. 1940 – The front-gabled, concrete-block garage has wood weatherboards in the gable and a metal overhead garage door.