This one-story, side-gabled, Minimal Traditional house is three bays wide and double-pile with a
gabled rear ell on the northwest corner. The house has a brick foundation, aluminum siding, and an exterior
brick chimney on the east elevation. It retains original six-over-six, double-hung wood sash windows on the
east side and replacement windows on the west. The arched Tudor-style door is located within a projecting,
asymmetrical, cat-slide gabled entrance bay. There is an aluminum awning over the door and small, fourlight
wood window to the right of the door. A brick stoop and stair access the entrance. A low brick retaining
wall with brick stair extends across the front of the property. The earliest known occupant is H. Ethel Murray
Shed, c. 1945 – Shed-roofed shed has molded weatherboards and a replacement metal door.