This two-story, front-gabled Foursquare house is two bays wide and double-pile with a full-width, one-story gabled rear ell and a projecting, one-story, hip-roofed bay on the west elevation. The house has a painted concrete-block foundation, vinyl siding, and an interior brick chimney. It retains six-over-six, double-hung wood sash windows, paired on the façade, and metal casement windows at the first floor rear. The front door is a modern replacement. The hip-roofed front porch is supported by tapered wood posts on painted brick piers; it has a concrete slab floor and is sheltered by aluminum awnings. The building appears on the 1937 Sanborn map. The earliest known occupant is James K. Borland in 1940; Borland lived at 611 Linwood previously.