This one-story, hip-roofed house is three bays wide and single-pile with a hip-roofed rear ell on the southeast corner and a shed-roofed block west of the ell. The house retains little visible historic fabric. It has a concrete-block foundation on the east elevation and a brick foundation under the porch and on the west elevation. It has an interior brick chimney, aluminum siding, and two-over-two, double-hung horizontal-pane wood sash windows. The engaged front porch is supported by wrought iron posts over brick piers with concrete caps and is accessed by a brick stair with brick knee walls and a metal railing. A low, stone wall extends across the front of the property. The earliest known occupant is George W. Samuels (laborer) in 1930.