This one-story, hip-roofed Ranch house is three bays wide and double-pile. The house has a continuous brick foundation and veneer and a large interior brick chimney. Windows are wood and include louvered windows flanking a large picture window on the right side of the façade and wood corner windows on the left side. The front door and picture window are slightly recessed beneath the wide roof eaves and are accessed by a painted brick stair with metal railing; there is a brick terrace to the right of the door. The house stands slightly above grade and has a garage entrance at the basement level on the left end of the facade. The garage door has been replaced with a pair of standard doors and is sheltered by a shed roof on turned wood posts. There is a screened porch at the southwest corner of the house. The 2010 resident indicated a construction date of 1956 and county tax records confirm this date. The earliest known occupant is Ferdinand V. Allison, Jr. in 1960.