This one-and-a-half story, side-gabled bungalow is three bays wide and double-pile with a clippedgabled
dormer centered on the façade. The house has a stuccoed foundation, vinyl siding, and two brick
chimneys (one in the ridgeline and one on the west elevation). It retains four-over-one, double-hung
Craftsman-style wood sash windows and has vinyl-covered braces in the dormer and gable ends. The front
door and sidelight are replacements, but an original nine-light, diamond-shaped window remains to the left of
the door. The shed-roofed, engaged front porch is supported by decorative metal posts on painted brick piers.
The porch has a concrete floor and metal railing and is accessed by a brick stair with brick knee walls. The
earliest known occupant is Peter T. Barber (reverend) in 1930.