This one-story, hip-roofed house is three bays wide and triple-pile with a gabled front dormer, a projecting, hip-roofed bay on the east elevation, and a full-width, shed-roofed rear ell. The house is covered with vinyl siding and has four interior brick chimneys and one exterior brick chimney on the east elevation. There are vinyl windows throughout, including a simulated divided-light picture window to the left of the front door. A single, four-light wood window remains in the front dormer. The hip-roofed front porch is supported by decorative metal posts with decorative brackets and has a metal railing. The site slopes to the rear to expose the stuccoed foundation with several basement-level windows and an entrance on the right elevation. The earliest known occupant is Jacob B. Overby (manager, N C Barber Shop) in 1930.