This one-story, hip-roofed bungalow is two bays wide and triple-pile with a wide front-gabled block. There is a shed-roofed projecting bay on the right end of the façade and a gabled, projecting bay on the west elevation. The house has a painted brick foundation, vinyl siding, and three interior brick chimneys. There is an exterior brick chimney on the west elevation. The house has a replacement front door and vinyl windows throughout. A front-gabled porch wraps around the west side of the house and is supported by tapered wood posts on painted brick piers; it is accessed by a painted brick stair with brick knee walls. The earliest known occupant is Lucius Johnson (chef, Lincoln Hospital) in 1930; county tax records date the building to 1925.
Garage, c. 1925 – Front-gabled, frame one-car garage has a concrete-block foundation and original wood weatherboards.