This one-story, front-gabled bungalow is three bays wide and triple-pile with a projecting side-gabled bay on the west elevation, flush with the façade, and a flush gable on the east elevation. The house has a painted brick foundation, aluminum siding, and an interior brick chimney. It retains four-over-one, double-hung, Craftsman-style wood sash windows and a sixteen-light metal picture window on the façade, to the left of the door. The engaged front porch is supported by wood posts on a terra cotta-tiled floor. Craftsman details include beadboard in the eaves and purlins in the gables. The earliest known occupant is Clyde Richardson (barber, Excelsior Barbershop) in 1930.