This one-story, side-gabled bungalow is three bays wide and triple-pile with a full-width, gabled rear ell. The house has a painted brick foundation, vinyl siding, and an interior brick chimney. It has a replacement front door and replacement one-over-one windows throughout. The front-gabled dormer, centered on the façade, has a vinyl louvered vent. The engaged porch is supported by tapered posts on brick piers with a metal railing; it is accessed by a brick stair with brick knee walls. There are aluminum awnings on the porch and west elevation. County tax records date the building to 1925. The earliest known occupant is Isaac Flintall (tobacco worker) in 1925; Flintall still owns the house as of 2010.
Garage, c. 1925 – This shed-roofed, frame garage has cedar siding, an open vehicular bay, and a storage bay on the right side.