This one-story, clipped side-gabled bungalow is three bays wide and triple-pile with a full-width rear gable. The house has a brick foundation, aluminum siding, an interior painted brick chimney, and an exterior painted brick chimney on the west elevation. The house retains an original Craftsman-style, six-light-overone-panel door and six-over-one, double-hung wood sash windows, grouped on the facade. There is a small, projecting gable on the right side of the façade and the front-gabled porch on the left end of the facade is supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers with a wood railing. Craftsman detailing includes purlins in the gables. A stone retaining wall with an integrated stone stair extends across the front of the property. The earliest known occupant is William Earl Williams (N C Mutual Life Insurance Company) in 1940; county tax records date the building to 1935.
Garage, c. 1935 – Front-gabled, frame one-car garage has wood weatherboards, and a modern overhead door.