This one-story, hip-roofed bungalow is three bays wide and four pile with projecting, side-gabled bays on the side elevations and a gabled rear ell on the northwest corner. The house has a stuccoed foundation, aluminum siding, two interior brick chimneys, and an exterior brick chimney on the west elevation. It has vinyl windows, paired on the left side of the facade. There is a replacement one-light window in the hip-roofed front dormer. The replacement front door is sheltered by the engaged front porch, which is supported by tapered posts on painted brick piers. The porch has a terra cotta-tiled floor, metal railing, and brick stair with brick knee walls. A brick retaining wall extends along the front of the property and along the driveway on the east side of the house. The house appears on the 1937 Sanborn map; the earliest known occupant is C. Bruce Noel (presser, Eakes-Hood Inc.) in 1940.
Garage, c. 1940 – The front-gabled, one-car garage has concrete-block walls with wood weatherboards in the gable.