This one-story, clipped-front-gabled bungalow is three bays wide and triple-pile with a projecting clipped-gabled bay on the left end of the façade and a full-width, gabled rear ell. The house has a stuccoed foundation, aluminum siding on the main block, vinyl siding on the rear gable, and an interior brick chimney. It has vinyl windows throughout, except in the projecting front-gabled bay where six-over-nine, double-hung wood sash windows remain. Two windows on the west elevation have been boarded over and a group of three windows in the front gable have been replaced. The hip-roofed front porch is supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers and has a metal railing. Original beadboard remains in the soffits and the original wood porch trim remains exposed. The earliest known occupant is Charles H. Dunnigan (plasterer) in 1925.