This one-story, front-gabled bungalow is three bays wide and triple-pile with a shed-roofed rear ell and a small, projecting gable on the west elevation. The house has a stucco foundation, aluminum siding, and three interior chimneys. It has a replacement front door, but retains original four-over-one, double-hung Craftsman-style wood sash windows. The front-gabled porch is supported by tapered wood posts on yellow-brick piers with a concrete-block knee wall between the piers. The porch is accessed by a concrete stair with painted knee walls and metal railing. Other Craftsman-style detailing includes braces in the gables. The earliest known occupant is Janie Falls (employee, American Tobacco Company) in 1930 county tax records date the building to 1927.