This one-and-a-half story, side-gabled Cape Cod house is three bays wide and double-pile with one-story, flat-roofed, single pile rear ell at the southeast corner. The house has a raised brick foundation, aluminum siding, six-over-six, double-hung wood sash windows, and an interior brick chimney. There are two gabled dormers on the façade and a projecting, gabled entrance bay centered on the façade. The original two-light-over-two-panel door has a classical surround with fluted pilasters. A raised brick terrace extends across the full front of the house and has a brick stair and metal railing. The flat-roofed addition at the rear has a metal railing at the second-floor level. A stone retaining wall extends across the front of the lot with a concrete stair leading to the house. County tax records date the house to 1946; the earliest known occupant is George W. Logan, Jr. (Regal Theatre) in 1950. The same family owns the house and confirmed the construction date of 1946.