This two-story, gambrel-roofed, Dutch Colonial Revival house is two bays wide and double-pile, with full-depth, shed-roofed dormers on the east and west elevations. The house has a stuccoed foundation, aluminum siding, and two exterior brick chimneys. A pent roof separates the first and second floor on the façade and is interrupted by a front-gabled arched pediment over the replacement front door. The house retains original four-over-one, double-hung, Craftsman-style wood sash windows. In lieu of a porch, a deck with wood railing wraps the front and west sides of the house. A stone retaining wall with integrated stair extends across the front and west sides of the property. The earliest known occupant is Robert Toomer (machinist) in 1930; county tax records date the building to 1928.