This one-story, front-gabled Minimal Traditional house is three bays wide and triple-pile with a gabled rear ell on the northeast corner and a shed-roofed addition to its west. The house has a brick foundation, asbestos siding, and an interior brick chimney. It has a replacement front door but retains a three-light-over-three-panel door near the rear of the west elevation and three-over-one, double-hung, Craftsman-style wood sash windows throughout. Windows are paired on the façade and there is a square vent and molded rake boards in the gabled porch roof. The front-gabled porch is supported by tapered posts on brick piers with a metal railing; it is accessed by a brick stair with brick knee walls and metal railings. Aluminum awnings shelter the porch and windows on the façade. A low stone retaining wall extends along the driveway on the east side of the house. The earliest known occupant is Ulysses S. Evans (tobacco worker) in 1940.