This one-story, front-gabled bungalow is three bays wide and four-pile. The house has a stuccoed foundation, aluminum siding, and two brick chimneys (an interior chimney at the rear and an exterior chimney on the east elevation). The house retains original nine-over-one, double-hung wood sash windows and the replacement front door has an original ten-light sidelight. A projecting gabled bay on the right end of the façade has a nine-over-one, double-hung window flanked by six-over-one, double-hung windows. A wraparound porch extends from the projecting gable across the façade and around the east side of the house; it is supported by tapered wood posts on stuccoed piers with a replacement railing running between them. A small, side-gabled block extends from the east elevation. Craftsman details include decorative purlins in the gables. The earliest known occupant is James M. Husband (tobacco worker) in 1930; county tax records date the building to 1925.