This one-story, hip-roofed bungalow is three bays wide and triple-pile with a painted brick foundation, vinyl siding, two interior brick chimneys, and a low gable centered on the facade. The house has a full-width, gabled rear ell and a shed-roofed block at the far rear. It retains original two-over-two, double-hung wood sash windows on the east elevation, but has vinyl windows on the facade and west elevation, and six-over-six, double-hung wood sash windows on the rear ell. The replacement front door is sheltered by a hip-roofed front porch supported by tapered posts on painted brick piers with a decorative concrete-block balustrade running between them. It is accessed by a terra cotta-tiled stair with brick knee walls. The earliest known occupant is Howard E. Harris (agent, N C Mutual Life Insurance Company) in 1945; county tax records confirm the 1945 construction date.