This one-and-a-half story, hip-roofed house is three bays wide and triple-pile with a projecting front-gabled bay centered on the façade, a hip-roofed wing on the west elevation, and a wide, gabled rear ell. It has a brick veneer and interior brick chimney. It retains eight-over-eight and six-over-six, double-hung wood sash windows throughout as well as a four-light-over-four-panel front door. There is a projecting, hip-roofed bay centered on the front gable with windows on all three sides. A hip-roofed dormer on the east elevation has three six-over-six, double-hung windows. An enclosed porch at the southwest corner of the house has grouped windows and wood sheathing. There is a brick and concrete terrace with brick stairs and metal railings at the right end of the facade. The front yard has been paved to create a concrete parking area. The earliest known occupant is Gilbert E. Harden (teacher, Public Schools) in 1955.