This one-story, side-gabled Minimal Traditional house is three bays wide and triple-pile. The house has a brick foundation, aluminum siding, six-over-six, double-hung wood sash windows, and an exterior brick chimney on the east elevation. The hip-roofed front porch is supported by tapered wood posts with a wood railing and is accessed by a brick stair with metal railing. A low stone retaining wall extends across the front of the lot with a concrete stair leading to the house.
The house was built by Mr. and Mrs. Maurice Glenn. They first occupied the house in 1948 or 1949. Mr. Glenn drove a cab immediatley after World War II and was later a clerk; Mrs. Glenn was a teacher. Mrs. Glenn sold the house in 2006, a few years after the death of Mr. Glenn.