This one-story, side-gabled bungalow is three bays wide and four pile with a full-width rear gable. The house has a painted brick pier-and-curtain-wall foundation, vinyl siding, and two interior brick chimneys. It retains original four-over-one, double-hung, Craftsman-style wood sash windows throughout with two-over-two, double-hung horizontal pane windows at the rear. The original one-light-over-one-panel door front door remains. The front-gabled porch wraps around the east side of the house and is supported by decorative metal posts on painted brick piers; it has been enclosed on the east side with vinyl siding and aluminum storm windows. A low stone retaining wall extends across the front and east sides of the property. The earliest known occupant is Edward D. Mickle (principal) in 1930.