This one-story, side-gabled Minimal Traditional house is three bays wide and double-pile with a side-gabled porch on the east elevation. The house has a painted brick foundation, aluminum siding, six-over-six, double-hung wood sash windows, and an interior brick chimney. The three-light-over-four-panel wood door and brick front stoop are sheltered by a small gable supported by wood knee braces. The stoop has a modern lattice railing and brick stair. The gabled side porch is supported by tapered wood columns with a modern lattice railing. There are aluminum awnings on all elevations. A low stone retaining wall extends across the front of the property. County tax records date the building to 1945; the earliest known occupant is Rufus H. Johnson (reverend) in 1950.
Carport, c. 1960 – The flat-roofed metal is supported by metal poles in a V-form.