This one-story, side-gabled bungalow is three bays wide and triple-pile with a full-width, shed-roofed rear ell. The house has a stuccoed foundation, asbestos siding, three interior brick chimneys, and a centered front-gabled dormer. It retains notched raking boards, knee braces in the gables, and some four-over-one, double-hung, Craftsman-style windows; windows on the façade and west elevation have been replaced with vinyl. An original three-light-over-one-panel front door is centered on the façade. The full-width, shed-roofed front porch is supported by tapered posts on stuccoed brick piers with granite caps. A replacement wood railing runs between the piers and the brick stair and knee walls have been stuccoed. A stone retaining wall extends along the street. The earliest known occupant is Lester Bass (fireman) in 1930.