This typical one-story, triple-A-roofed house is three bays wide and single-pile. The house has a stuccoed brick foundation, vinyl siding, and an asphalt-shingled roof. The hip-roofed front porch is supported by replacement wood posts with a modern wood rail. Most windows are currently boarded, but several one-over-one vinyl windows are visible at the rear of the house. A gabled rear ell extends from the left (north) side of the house. A smaller gabled ell extends south from the rear ell and lower gabled and flat-roofed blocks fill in the ell. All of the gables have partial gable returns. The house sits back from the street, diagonal on the corner lot, and is surrounded by mature trees. It appears on the 1913 Sanborn map and George W. Gray (blacksmith and horseshoer) is listed here in 1915 and again from 1929 to 1939. Gray is listed at 706 N. Queen Street in 1919, but this is his first residence on the street.
The house appears to have been purchased out of foreclosure by Steve Peters in September 2009; as of 2012, it remains vacant and in a state of some repair / some disrepair.
In 2013, renovations moved forward on the house.
08.23.13 (G. Kueber)