This one-and-a-half story, clipped-side-gabled house is three bays wide and triple-pile with a wide, gabled rear ell and an unfinished plywood addition beyond the ell. The house has a brick foundation, vinyl siding, an interior brick chimney, and an exterior brick chimney on the façade. It retains six-over-one, double-hung, Craftsman-style windows on the east elevation, but all other windows have been replaced with windows smaller than original windows. Knee braces and rafter tails in the gables have been covered with vinyl. The front door, to the right of the exterior chimney and under an eyebrow gable, is a modern replacement without the original Craftsman-style sidelights. An inset front porch in the front right corner is supported by decorative metal posts with a metal railing. The earliest known occupant is Celesta R. Martin (grocer) in 1930.