From the 2003 National Register listing:
Pyramidal cottage with two tall chimneys, boxed eaves, plain siding, and a hipped porch. The eight-over-twelve window sash may be replacements. The house was converted to a duplex by the removal of the center door and the installation of two newer doors. The porch has replacement metal posts and no railing. R. O. Macon, carpenter, occupant in 1925; James R. Harris, owner/occupant in 1940.