This one-and-a-half-story, side-gabled Cape Cod house is three bays wide and double-pile with a pair of gabled dormers on the façade and a shed-roofed dormer across the rear. A shed-roofed bay extends from the east elevation and a side-gabled wing on the west elevation is flush with the façade and has an inset porch at its rear. The house has a concrete-block foundation, vinyl siding, and metal casement windows throughout. The front entrance is sheltered by an aluminum awning supported by decorative metal posts with a metal railing around the brick stoop and stair. The inset side porch is supported by decorative metal posts and has a nine-light-over-two-panel door. A low stone retaining wall extends around the front and west sides of the property. County tax records date the building to 1951; the earliest known occupant is Mrs. Loraine G. Thorpe in 1955.