This one-story house has a high, hipped-roof with a projecting bay on the right, front of the house and a projecting hip-roofed bay at the left side. The house is three-bays wide and double pile with a full-width, hip-roofed front porch supported by tapered columns with an original wood railing. The house rests on a brick foundation and has been covered with vinyl siding. Its tall brick chimneys have been removed. It has vinyl replacement windows, but retains its original front door – a large, leaded-glass pane over single panel with matching sidelights and transom. The earliest known resident is G. W. Proctor (police) in 1907. Proctor remained in the house through the early 1920s.