Gerrard-Sparrow House – c. 1905, c. 1940
This one-and-a-half story, side-gabled house is three-bays wide and double pile with a one-story gabled rear ell on the left side. The house has a full-width, engaged porch supported by tapered wood posts on painted brick piers with an original wood railing. A shed-roofed front dormer has three windows centered on it. The house retains an original pressed-metal roof with exposed eaves and is covered with molded wood weatherboards. It has replacement one-over-one windows throughout and a hollow-core metal front door. The house appears to be an enlargement of a one-story, side-gabled with rear ell house that appears on the 1913 Sanborn map, as evidence of the former roofline appears on the side elevations. The earliest known occupants of the house are the Gerrard family, Carrie, Duncan (carpenter), and Lula in 1905. By 1919, likely when the house was enlarged, it was occupied by Leonidas Sparrow who remained in the house through at least 1940.