This one-story, front-gabled bungalow is four-bays wide and triple pile. Constructed as a duplex, the building has two front doors centered under an engaged porch. The porch is supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers and has a large rectangular vent in the front gable. The house is covered with molded wood weatherboards, has two interior chimneys, a painted brick foundation, and exposed rafter tails. The symmetrical front and side elevations feature six-over-six wood windows. The house does not appear on the 1937 Sanborn map. Its earliest known residents are C. Gene Frederick (machine operator) and Mrs. Mabel P. Sykes in 1940. The house form, excluding the porch, is identical in form to 810 Exum and is located on the same parcel.