Arthur W. Harton House – c. 1925
This two-story, hip-roofed Craftsman house is three-bays wide and double pile with a one-story, shed-roofed addition across the rear. The house has a one-story, hip-roofed front porch that projects at the center; it is supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers with granite caps and has an original wood railing and a wide entablature. A hipped front dormer has a pair of multi-light lancet-sash windows flanking a single-pane sash. The house retains original wood weatherboards and trim, but has replacement windows throughout. The front door is a hollow-core metal replacement door, but retains original transom and sidelights. The earliest known occupant is Arthur W. Harton (White Way Barber Shop) in 1925; Harton remained in the house through at least 1940.