This typical one-story, triple-A-roofed house is four-bays wide and single pile with a gabled rear ell and a shed-roofed rear addition beside the ell. The house rests on a brick foundation and retains original molded wood weatherboards, cornice returns, and moldings, including boxed eaves and arched vents in the gables. A shed-roofed front porch extends across the façade supported by turned porch posts with brackets. The front door, centered on the façade, is a one-light over three-panel door, though its ten-light sidelights have been boarded over. A second entrance from the front porch indicates that the building may have been used as a duplex for some period, though city directories cannot confirm when this may have occurred; this secondary entrance has been boarded over. The house retains some original two-over-two windows. The earliest known residents are the Leigh family (Miss Birdie, J. Claudius, and Miss Nannie B.) in 1905.
Garage, c. 1920 – A large frame garage stands just northeast of the house, but is barely visible through the foliage. The garage is a front-gabled structure with asphalt-shingled roof, molded wood weatherboards and a pair of two-over-two windows on the west elevation.