This two-story, hip-roofed duplex is four-bays wide and triple pile with low gable centered on the façade. The house has a one-story, hip-roofed porch supported by square posts that have been wrapped in aluminum with a replacement railing running between them. It rests on a brick foundation and has two interior brick chimneys. The house has been covered with vinyl siding, but retains two-over-two wood windows and original front doors with leaded-glass panes over single panels and matching sidelights. The house is identical in form to the Farabow Duplex at 829-831 Burch Avenue. As a rental property, the occupants changed frequently. The building was likely constructed by W. T. Shepherd who purchased the land in 1920.