(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
West House. 822 Lancaster St. Two-story F-shaped frame dwelling with popular neoclassical details of plain frieze boards and Tuscan porch columns. Built 1911 by F.M. Tilley, private developer who built several houses in irrunediate area. First occupant was H.C. West, a retired carpenter who purchased it from Tilley. Occupied by West and two generations of his descendants until 1976, when sold to present owners who converted it to apartments.