(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
Careful exterior detailing renders this very early 20th-century, one-and-one-half-story frame house one of the most distinctive structures in Trinity Heights. It features pedimented dormers, saw tooth shingles in all gables and dormers, and carved fan patterns and drop pendants in the continuous spandrels of the front porch. R.N. Wilson, a chemistry professor at Trinity College, lived here for many years from at least 1911. In recent years, the house was divided into apartments.