Mary Stallings House – c. 1919
This one-and-a-half story, side-gabled bungalow is three-bays wide and triple pile. The house has a shed-roofed dormer centered on the façade with a set of three six-over-one windows. A gabled bay extends from the left side of the house and a smaller, hip-roofed ell extends from the left rear. The partially-engaged side-gabled porch extends from the center of the façade to the left, beyond the main block of the house; it is supported by weatherboard-covered posts with a weatherboard-covered knee wall running between them. The house is covered with plain wood weatherboards and has a combination of eight-over-one and six-over-one wood windows. The front door is a four-light over two-panel door. The earliest known occupant of the house is Mary Stallings, widow of O.H., in 1919.